We’re onto you, Word.
1. When it refuses to make up its damn mind.
Nothing’s ever good enough for you, is it, Word?
4. When it keeps shoving your graph into the margins for no apparent reason.
5. When it plays fast and loose with the basic rules of English grammar.
6. When it wants you to fail your essay.
Why do you want us to fail, Word? What did we do to you?
7. When it’s clearly just having a laugh with its suggestions.
Yeah, “many look both of which down upon” is exactly what I meant.
9. No but seriously, when it tries to pull this shit.
Just. Make. The green line. Go away.
11. When it wants you to know it’s taking your work very, very seriously.
THANKS FOR THE GREAT ADVICE, WORD.
13. When it tries to make you look like a terrible parent.
NO, WORD. NO.
14. When it wants to let you to know just how much it hates your biochemistry homework.
We GET it, Word.
15. When it suddenly decides it shouldn’t be easy to look up a word.
Why are you making things difficult, Word?
17. When you just want to get some work done and it goes all existential on you.